Jeffrey Marples: San Francisco Real Estate Agent at Marker Luxury Properties
DMCA Policy to Address Copyright Claims
There are multiple ways to have your content removed from Vintage New Media Inc. websites.
For takedown notices based on alleged copyright infringement of your content on a Vintage New Media Inc. website (and for counter-notices), please send a valid DMCA notice (or counter-notice) according to the procedures described in this Policy by e-mail to: copyright AT VintageNewMedia.com.
Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Copyright-infringing materials found on any Vintage New Media Inc. website or database can be identified and removed via the DMCA compliance process listed below, and you agree to comply with such process in the event you are involved in any claim of copyright infringement to which the DMCA may be applicable.
If you believe in good faith that your work has been reproduced on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may request that we take down the infringing material(s) by following the steps in this DMCA compliance process.
When a clear and valid Notice is received pursuant to the guidelines set forth below, we will respond by either taking down the allegedly infringing content ("Allegedly Infringing Content") or blocking access to it. We may contact the Notice provider to request additional information.
Under the DMCA, we are required to take reasonable steps to notify the person or entity who posted the Allegedly Infringing Content ("Alleged Infringer").
Anyone making a false or fraudulent Notice may be liable for damages under the DMCA, including costs and attorney's fees. If you are unsure of whether certain material infringes your copyright, contact an attorney.
FILING A DMCA NOTICE
To file a DMCA Notice with Vintage New Media Inc., you must send us a written letter by regular mail or email. We reserve the right to ignore a Notice that is not in compliance with the DMCA.
Your Notice must:
1. Identify specifically the copyrighted work(s) you believe has/have been infringed (for example, "My copyrighted work is an image that appears at [list URL where material is located].");
2. If sending by email, you must still attach a signed statement in the email. Please put "Copyright Infringement" in the subject line.
3. Identify the Content that you claim is infringing on your copyrighted work. You must provide information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the item on the website. You should provide clear screenshots of the Allegedly Infringing Materials (this is for identification purposes only, not to "prove" your claims). The information provided should be as detailed as possible;
4. Provide information sufficient to permit us to contact you directly: your name, street address, telephone number, and email (if available);
5. If possible, provide information sufficient to permit us to notify the Alleged Infringer (email address preferred);
6. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.";
7. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.";
8. The Notice must be signed;
9. The Notice must be sent to our DMCA designated agent at the following physical or email address:
DMCA Designated Agent
Vintage New Media Inc.
18124 Wedge Parkway #190
Reno, NV 89511
Email Us at: Copyright At VintageNewMedia.com
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing based on color, race, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or disability.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, including square footage, while not guaranteed, has been acquired from sources believed to be reliable.
Last Updated: 2023-06-09